Saturday, February 28, 2015

Third Party Leads

First: WHAT is a Lead? 
A Lead is someone is input their name and email in a form (sometimes address and phone too) requesting more information either could be about a home business, a product, service etc..

You can either generate your own and create your own form or use a third party lead capture form or buy qualified leads from reputable lead farms.

I have always believed in some third party qualified Leads as well as my own lead generation. But it doesnt matter how good the leads are some people forget that they filled out the flippin form for more information. Never fails. Or they change their mind and starting their own business.

Anyway, with business or anything really...its a numbers game. The only way you are going to get sales is if follow up and letting people know you are out there.

I have been paying for Little Ticket to Wealth Leads for over 2 years now I believe. I suppose I have about 2 million leads that I pay for for those past 2 years. Honestly havent done anything with them. Well off and on. I have tried SMS text broadcasting, using the LTTW Autoresponder service...etc

Now I am using my Ingreso Cybernetico Magic Auto Responder and having a pain in the ass trying to get them uploaded. I have tried everything. Others are able to, me idk why its not working. I tried restarting, clearing cache and cookies, a different browser, of course made sure all the fields were complete, emailed support a few times.

Well I guess I will keep trying to get it work. But anyway leads are important :D






No comments:

Post a Comment