Friday, February 27, 2015

NEW Intro to Jackie's Money

Well its been a couple of years since I have blogged here and decided to do a new intro because my aim is a little different with this particular blog.

Now, since I was 18 (in 2000) I have been on a mission to work from home (done and tried multiple things to make money), well now I do and have since 2012, now my new goal is to make at least $2,000 a month CONSISTENTLY (which is what I basically made working my full time job when I left).

Making money for me right now comes in spurts. I need to solidify it and make it a permanent monthly income. 

I have so many options and opportunities, we all do. I also want to make use of the resources I already have. Im tired of buying training or marketing materials I really dont need and never use.

Plus idk a couple of weeks ago at Panda Express I received this amazing fortune cookie I am still in awe of:

 
Now wouldn't that just take your breath away? :)

So with that I am going to post what I am doing to make money. Currently I sell Jewelry In Candles and became a Senior Rep in 57 days since Joining! :)

I am trying to get my Freebie sites done and I am getting into buying and selling again on eBay .

I want to combine my marketing resources with my income makers and make $2,000 a month. Then increase it from there. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment