Friday, July 5, 2013

Intro to Jackie's Money

My name is Jackie, I am a work at home single mom. I am a housekeeper & house and pet sitter. In a nutshell I have wanted financial independence since I was 18 years old. I am closer because I now get to work from home. That was a big one because I swore for years that I would retire from working my full time outside the house by the time I was 30 years old and two months before my 30th birthday I got to work at home. I dont know if it was wishful thinking, believing and achieving, the secret that got me to work from home but whatever it was, it worked.

Now if I can do that, for sure I could make $10,000 a month residual income as well so I can help my parents and my daddy. (my parents are my mom and stepdad although I call him dad).

Plus buy my own house, own my own diner, thrift store and UPS Store & Subway Franchise. ;) Own my own farm and live out in the country and be self-sufficient is what I really want as well. Im also really big philanthropy. I would like to volunteer and donate to various organizations like the food bank, boys and girls club, the road home, etc...I obviously would need to increase my net income from $10,000 to $100,000 to achieve all of the above. But we all need a start.;)

Now you might be thinking "Jackie, isnt $10,000 a month a LARGE sum to be trying to accomplish?" No, because last year, multiple times, in spurts, I brought in two grand a pop and lived off of it during that time and then would do it again. Plus the income strategies I have in place make it EASY to make that kind of money.

You are probably saying now "then why arent you rich yet?" that is what I am trying to figure out. I think I have some sort of mental block or something, idk. I know because of my new circumstances I dont need much and maybe I am just content and feel like I dont have to try. 

But, I think not getting rich or making a lot of money is SELFISH of me, because my parents need help, my daddy needs help, they are old and work their asses off and cannot retire yet. I want to and NEED to help them.

Now before I was able to quit my full time job outside the home, I ALWAYS worked. Non-stop since I was 12 years old. My first job was a babysitter, then at 14 years old I worked a real job as a busser with my parents permission and worked numerous jobs since then.  My daughter grew up in school and after school daycare, but last year I got BLESSED to work at home <3 because of my parents.

The reason why I decided to log my journey was to help myself FOCUS on making things HAPPEN. I have to log everyday of what I did to promote my businesses and make sales. Im in a deep hole and have a pink donation box (on gofundme dot com)  on the right and my businesses are listed on the right as well.

So, tomorrow is officially my DAY 1. Thanks for reading ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment