Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cold Calling Leads

I know Cold Calling is not fun in Sales. But, its part of business. I have always believed in calling leads because I know people who have been successful at it. Dani Johnson made people rich by teaching networkers the best way to cold call. Janie Jones from AmeriPlan became wealthy by calling leads.
If you think cold calling is dead, you're dead wrong. I have worked for traditional companies at home cold calling leads to make>appointments so that their closers can seal the deal.
The best Advice about cold calling is have a customer service mindset, let them know who you are and why you are calling, mainly "my name is Jackie and I received some information that you were interested in a home-based business?" Yes keep going. No - hang up - next!
Give them a link and schedule an appt to call them back. Offer time and date options for appointments. Give them YOUR available times to call them back.
CALL BACK (CLOSE) - Ask them what they liked BEST about the Biz? Answer their questions. Ask them why they want to work from home? Give them their reason back to them and then ASSUME THE SALE.

"I understand you want more time with your family, lets get you signed up then so you can start making money right away"









No comments:

Post a Comment