Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 1 to Riches

So today I was supposed to hand out AVON brochures but between my errands, cleaning, nap and the rain I was unable to hand them out. :/ So instead what I am going to do work online and listen to my subliminals from realsubliminal.com. Currently I am listening to Attract Men, Attract Money, Become an Entrepreneur, Motivation and Lose Weight Slim.

I am sure you are wondering "do subliminals work?" Yes, although realsubliminal is new to me, I have used innertalk.com in the past and will be testing out learningstrategies.com pariliminals.

Anyway, so I was on a blogging webinar the other day and they described good traffic techniques that I am going to use for my Primary Business. I would share those techniques but as a leader I learned you dont share all your secrets and they are very common ;) . I will also be doing a youtube video on my primary tonight as well. Then share in all my social networks. Last night I ran across this MLM Business Blueprint on Facebook ads and I want it soooooo bad. The sooner I get the money the sooner I can buy it to help my business. I also have this AVON shirt I want to purchase for my business that I want to get as well. Anyway, time to get to work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment