Monday, March 2, 2015

Passive Income

First let me explain what Passive Income is per Wise Geek: "Income that is passive is a type of income that once setup, requires no further input from the recipient. Music, movie, television, book and screenplay royalties, patent royalties, rental income, click-through income, and online advertising revenue are just some examples of different types of passive income."

I have dabbled in passive income a few years back. I made over $2,000 with one program (an autosurf) and a small "investment" later the SEC took over and it was wooshed away lol! Then I did a HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) made a little money and that one disappeared because most of them are scams.

At a push of a friend I decided to join a new one which I doubt will last very long but it began in the middle of January so I may have some time.

I only put in the minimum and once I reach enough for my principle (which was $25) I will work off my "profits" and that is advice I am going to give you if you decide to do these types of programs. 

What I love about these programs is no referrals or sales are needed. Basically set it and forget it. But if I dont trust a program will last long I wont promote it.

 

I am interested in day trading or just trading whatever it is...I just dont have enough to invest into it yet. I have also dabbled with stocks on sharebuilder.com .

If you decide to, GOOD LUCK! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment